Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Hot Air Balloon Birthday Party

I had a bunch of winning pins this week! My precious little babies turn 1 year old TODAY so we had a little family birthday party on Sunday.

I had a whole board for their Hot Air Balloon Party. The pins I ended up using were this one  for centerpieces, and the rest for inspiration. I bought this printable party decoration package from Etsy and it turned out super cute! I didn't do as much as I wanted to for decorations, but you know how that goes.


Here are my hot air balloon centerpieces:

And the cupcakes in their cute little printed wrappers:

And the silverware in mason jars:


Lily
Amelia
And the birthday girls loooooved the cupcakes!

Linking up to Pin for the Wednesdays at Mommin' It Up!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are adorable! I love the cupcake wrappers especially. SO cute!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete